Acharya Institute of Technology (AIT) is a Premier Technical Institution in Bangalore that has made a name for delivering world-class education. It was established in 2000 by Supremo Premnath Reddy, Chairman of the Acharya Group of Institutions and it is run by the JMJ Education Society
AIT’s UG Courses
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Language
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Information Science & Engineering
- Undergraduate courses: Pass in 10+2 / Higher Secondary or its equivalent with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate in Physics, Mathematics, and any one of the following: Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication.
- Postgraduate courses: Pass in B.E or B.Tech in relevant branches from VTU or any other University recognized as equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. The Student should have qualified in GATE/PGCET.
- Acharya Institute Bangalore accepts students scoring 50% in Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET), 30% from COMEDK, 20% from Management Quota, and the remaining 30% from PIO Quota that is exclusively allotted for foreign students aspiring to study in AIT. AIT’s PG admission is done through the GATE exam, Karnataka Postgraduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET), and KMAT scores.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the fee for Acharya Institute of Technology ISE through the COMEDK?
The average tuition fee of AIT is Rs. 1,37,500/- if you take admission through COMEDK.
How is Acharya Institute of Technology?
Acharya Institute of Technology is an average college. The student population on campus is robust.