Akash Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre (AIMSRC) is a notable Medical college in Bangalore. Their objective is to impart first-rate medical knowledge, clinical skills and foster responsible medical leaders to the world. The medical college was established in 2014 by Akash Educational and Developmental trust. Within 6 years of its inception, Akash medical college has soared up to heights in the medical field. With exceptional teaching, facilities and giving outstanding knowledge to students, the reputed position was acquired
- Allied Health Sciences
- BSc-Operation Theater& Anesthesia Technology
- BSc-Medical Laboratory Technology
- BSc-Cardiac Perfusion
- BSc- Dialysis Technology
- Nursing Degree
- BSc Nursing
- Physiotherapy Course
- BPT - Bachelor of Physiotherapy
For candidate applying for an MBBS degree at Akash Medical College has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria;
- The candidate must have passed their class 12 examinations with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as major subjects.
- The candidate must have secured a minimum percentage of 50% marks in PCB and must give passed in English (as one of the subjects)
- The applicant must have completed 17 years of age as of 31st December of the admitting year.