HKBK College of Engineering Bangalore is one of the finest engineering colleges in Bangalore affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technology University, Belgaum. Since its inception in 1997, every department existing or added over the years, has been dedicatedly striving to create the leaders for tomorrow while nurturing the pioneers of today .
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Language
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
In order to apply for admissions to HKBK College of Engineering for any BE/BTech courses, the aspirant must fulfill the following eligibility criteria;
- In order to apply for admissions to HKBK College of Engineering for any BE/BTech courses, the aspirant must fulfill the following eligibility criteria;
- The candidate must have studied Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/Biology/Bio-Technology/Computer Science/Electronics along with English as one of the compulsory subjects.
- The minimum aggregate mark for Karnataka candidates is relaxed frōm 45% to 40%.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is HKBK College of Engineering good for placements?
HKBK College of Engineering placement statics helps to understand that it has 90% placement and the rest 10% go for higher Studies.It has international tie-ups which support all the way to set you up, and Career 360 has placed HKBK College of Engineering in the highest Category AAA.
Is HKBK College of Engineering highly ranked?
Yes, it comes under the top 10 in the 7th best Engineering College in Karnataka by Silicon India and is ranked #10 Engineering Colleges in Bangalore for Placement.