The JSS Medical College, Mysore established in 1984 is under the constituent college of the JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research (earlier affiliated with RGUHS till 2008) enhancing the quality of education. The courses are taught across 8 departments by 348 faculty members and are approved by the MCI with a learning pedagogy that inspires research and innovation. The college has a campus multispeciality hospital that offers a practical learning opportunity with internships and more.
- B.Sc. Nursing
- B.Sc. Nursing(Post Basic)
- General Nursing and Midwifery
- B.Sc. Operation Theatre Technology
- B.Sc. Medical Imaging Technology
- B.Sc. Renal Dialysis Technology
- B.Sc. Anesthesia Technology
- B.Sc. Radiotherapy Technology
- B.Sc. Respiratory Care Technology
Ranking a valid NEET UG score or percentile is a mandatory selection criterion for the counseling process. The eligible candidates must appear for NEET UG and qualify to proceed ahead with the counseling process by registering and choice filling.
- Candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination with 50% marks in PCB & English from a recognized board.
- Must be 17 years of age as of 31st December 2022.